Followers

Monday 28 December 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Fearless Feline Fantasies

How would your life be different if you were incapable of feeling fear? Would your life be better or worse than it is now?

Tabby

“My life would be exactly the same as it is now Mrs. Human.”

“But if you did not feel fear, then you would definitely have other reactions.”

“Fear does not exist in meow Mrs. Human.”

“But I have often seen you running away from Roschti, the feline next door.”

“I beg your pardon. I do not run away from anything. Roschti and I are training. It is a feline game we play.”

“It does not look like you are playing. It looks more like a race to save your life.”

“Lives, Mrs. Human, Lives. Do not forget I have 9 of them and are very careful with them. If I am running, it is because I want to keep my bones and joints fit. The great feline statesman, Tiddles F. Kennedy said “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual feline activity”, which proves how intelligent I am because I often train with Roschti to keep my intellect in action.”

“But what about when Butch is chasing you, you also run away. Don't you ever chase other felines Tabby?”

“Of course I do, but I reserve my energy for my sleeping sessions. No good exercising with other felines. I just let them win to save any arguments. I hate those feline meow discussions about who is the fastest feline. It is below my value, I prove my superiority by actions that normally speak louder than meows.”

“That is why you run away?”


“I am not running away, just practicing Mrs. Human, just practicing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment