Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Phobia

Fears evolve over time. What is one fear you’ve conquered?
Thank you, BasicallyBeyondBasic, for suggesting this prompt!

Tabby gets a jab

“Do we have fears Fluffy?”

“No, of course not, although there can be some embarrassing situations.”

“I assume you are talking of your vet visits.”

“Oh yes, and they have been numuerous lately.”

“Tell me all about it Fluffy.”

“Tabby, I am trying to forget it to be quite honest. It seems I have lost almost 2 days of my ninth life this week.”

“But you are now drinking again.”

“I am thirsty, but am not yet ready for food.”

“Do you mean you are not going to eat that special bowl of expensive food that Mrs. Human brought from the supermarket especially for you today. You know it is the best quality.”

“I have not yet found my appetite Tabby, but i will.”

“So you will not be eating it.”

“I don’t think so Tabby. Why do you want to eat it?”

“Well if you don't want it, it is no good wasting such a nice plate of meat with jelly. Makes a change from the vitamin pellets.”

“I feel tired Tabby, am still recovering and will now take a rest.”

“Meow, glub, goo.”

“Tabby don’t speak with your mouth full, I cannot understand you.”

“i was just saying that the Sheba salmon in jelly was very tasty Fluffy. Oh, he is now sleeping. I wonder if he will find his appetite tomorrow, there is also a portion of chicken mousse of the finest quality waiting.”


No comments:

Post a Comment