Followers

Friday 14 August 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Break the feline silence

When was the last time you really wanted (or needed) to purr something, but kept quiet? Write a post about what you should’ve said.

Close to Fluffy

“Hisses, MEOW, Hiisss”

“Tabby did you say something?”

“I was expressing myself, I have to let it out sometimes. I just cannot keep it purred up all the time. And now I feel better. You should try it as well Fluffy.”

“Do you think so. Ok - hold on MEOW WOW WOW WOW MEEEOW.”

“Err Fluffy, I think you might be overdoing it. The felines in the village are all joining in.”

“You mean I was too loud.”

“No, not at all, in feline decibels it was normal, but I think in human decibels it was a little over the edge.”

“I was expressing an urge Tabby.”

“That was more than an urge, it sounded like a triumphal feline territorial conflict.”

“Do you think that Mrs. Human heard me?”

“Definitely, I can hear her complaining already.”

“Fluffy what was that noise? Did you have an accident?”

“No Mrs. Human, Fluffy was just having a furball moment.”

“It sounded more like she was on the feline war path.”

“No, Mrs. Human, everything is OK. Tabby said I should express myself. It would be psychologically beneficial to my internal piece of mind. It would be calming.”

“Tabby!”

“Fluffy, don’t blame it on me. I only did a soft purr and meow, you turned up the volume full whisker power.”

“Listen felines, I do not know who started this meowing match, but it is now time to calm down.”

“No problem Mrs. Human - Fluffy let’s sleep, but no snoring.”

“I don’t snore.”

“How do you know when you are sleeping.”

“A good question Tabby.”


“Felines, sleep now, we can discuss that later, you have made enough noise.”

2 comments:

  1. I think I heard Fluffy from here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often hear him at 4.00 a.m. when he is bored and wants human company.

    ReplyDelete