Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: The Loneliness of the long distance feline sleeper

When was the last time you felt really, truly lonely?



Fluffy

“What would you say Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy”

“I am sleeping Tabby, in a world of my own, I was just having a conversation with Nera in the eternal corn chambers.”

“Fluffy, since when do we felines sleep? We might not be where we should be, but at least one ear is awake.”

“I know, but that does not mean I have to jump to attention on all four paws when you meow so loud. What’s the question? When I felt really truly lonely? Does “lonely” exist in meow?”

“Of course not Fluffy, because that is our normal state of mind. Who wants to be surrounded by other felines. It complicates life as we know it. We do our own thing and definitely not paw in paw.”

“Yes, Tabby. So now let me sleep all on my own.”

“Fluffy I have to get this prompt pawed off on my pawpad so at least you can give me a few meows to help on the way.”

“Just tell them we don’t want to know, we do not need others prying into our feline world. We should be left in peace to spray where we want to. Just I, me and myself.”

“Ok Fluffy, that will do?”

“And now you will leave me alone, no more stupid questions?”

“No Fluffy, you can continue your sleep prices. Ah, just one question.?

“What?”

“Ok, not need to raise your meow. Just wanted to know if you will be awake for this evenings food. I believe it will be tuna fish with a pinch of tarragon to spice it up.”

“Oh, I love tuna with tarragon, why didn’t you tell me before. I might have slept through it.”

“You said you were asleep and did not want be disturbed.”

“Tabby, for tuna I am always awake. Just set the alarm on our pawphone will you, to make sure I do not miss the tuna.”


“Will do Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy. I give up, he is sleeping again. Think I will join him.”



Click here for more

1 comment:

  1. Felines have it all.......a nap before dinner and a nap afterwards, too!!

    ReplyDelete