Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: First Feline Light

Remember when you wrote down the first feline thought you had this morning? Great. Now write a post about it.



Fluffy - how can I get back without walking on the snow?

Fluffy is it cold outside?”

“No, not really Tabby. Just have to fluff up your fur.”

“Are the birds pecking?”

“Oh yes, Tabby, but only the big birds.”

“Oh, I think I will wait in that case.”

“I am returning Tabby, I have wet paws. My first thought this morning was “let me out”, but it was not such a good thought.”

“I had the same thought Fluffy, but I decided to wait and see what happened to you. I have now come to the feline conclusion that it was a negative thought and decided to see how you faired in this Winter landscape.”

“Tabby, can you speak normal meow. I did not catch every meow you said.”

“That is because my level of feline intelligence is quite high on the scale. I was reading a book by Sigmund Claw and he says that felines should not always jump through the cat flap without considering the consequences. We should write down every morning our first thought, digest it and then take action.”

“Oh, I see. My first thought this morning was “I want to go out”.”

“It was mine as well Fluffy, but that is the problem. Our thoughts are far too integrated with each other. It all derives from the Felinus complex pawed down from generations of felines, all seeking the truth. As Sigmund Claw said “The great question that has never been answered and which I have not yet been able to answer despite my thirty years of research into the feline soul is “What does a feline want?”.”

“Do you know the answer Tabby?”

“No, not yet, but one day I will find it.”

“I know the answer Tabby.”

“You can enlighten me? You can resolved the unanswered question that Sigmund Paw carried to his grave?”

“Its simple Tabby. Any feline knows that.”What does a feline want” - A daily dish of tuna fish, garnished with catnip and perhaps a pinch of tarragon.”

“Tarragon?”


“I read that in the book written by the famous feline chef cook Jamie Whiskers.”



Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment