Followers

Sunday 6 September 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Mouth Drop

In exactly 100 meows creatively describe one moment when your mouth dropped open, chin hit the ground, and tears rolled down your face (figuratively or not). If you prefer to develop this into a longer post, that’s fine to

Tabby having a sniff in the garden

“My mouth often drops open Tabby, when I yawn.”

“Of course, mine too. On the average we yawn to stimulate our oxygen flow.”

“Our what.”

“Our oxygen flow. It must be true, it is in my pawpad in the Felipedia section. It says that we felines need to yawn to keep us fresh and ready to go.”

“But I never had tears Tabby.”

“Of course you did. You cannot meow me that you shed no tears when the vet put his thermometer in a sensitive place.”

“Oh yes, but I have tears when I hear the word vet and Mrs. Human brings that cage into our home from the cellar.”

“Same here Fluffy, but that is a natural protective instinct that we felines have. Just the word “vet” brings tears to my eyes.”

“Tabby I think we have used up our 100 meows for today’s prompt. Let’s do the rest in sleep, but first of all I have to tank up some oxygen - yaaaaawn.”


“Same here Fluffy - yaaaawn”.

1 comment:

  1. Ever noticed that watching someone else yawn....even a feline or a canine, will induce a yawn in ourselves?

    ReplyDelete