Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Lucky Paws

Today is your lucky day. You get three wishes, granted to you by The Daily Post. What are your three wishes and why?

Fluffy, our blind Selkirk Rex

“Now that’s an easy one.
  1. A paw friendly tin opener to open the tuna fish cans
  2. Birds that don’t fly to make it easier for us felines
  3. Mice without bones, to make the digestive part easier.”

“Fluffy, are they your only problems?”

“I think so, do you also have problems Tabby?”

“Oh yes.
  1. I want a waterbed.
  2. My own field of catnip
  3. 5 extra lives.”

“But Tabby you already have 9 lives, That should be enough.”

“I don't think so, I have already used 7 and so I only have another 2.”

“And a waterbed? You will have to be careful when you dream. You might dream of being attacked by a dog and then you will drown.”

“Of course I won’t drown.”

“Oh yes you will, when you extend your claws.”

“I didn’t think of that. Then I will change to a featherbed.”

“I quite like the idea of a field of catnip Tabby, can I share?”

“No Fluffy, it is my wish not yours, although if you would swop a couple of your boneless mice, I might let you have a few leaves to sniff.”

“OK, deal done. When will our wishes be granted Tabby.”

“It is only a figment of the imagination. Mrs. Human did this prompt last year and is still waiting for her wishes to be granted.”


No comments:

Post a Comment