Followers

Friday 20 February 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: Think Feline Act Feline

“Think global, act local.” Write a post connecting a global issue to a personal one.



Fluffy and a birdhouse and the remains of the snow

“Look Tabby, I can do both. I am thinking globally and acting locally.”

“Fluffy, global and local does not exist in meow, just I, me and myself.”

“I have just proved otherwise. I was thinking how good it is to have bird feeding stations all over the world and that is global. Then I was thinking if they would forget I was there, I could sneak up on them and might have a bird supper and that is local.”

“Fluffy I do not think that is the idea of this prompt. We should not go after our own selfish thoughts and needs, but share.”

“Tabby what is share?”

“No idea Fluffy, one of those words that the humans find is quite good. I think it has to do with you and me both using the same cat tray.”

“But Tabby I always wanted my own cat tray. Not that I have anything against you using it, but I do like my own private place to do what I have to do.”

“I agree Fluffy, but we have the garden to compensate. The problem is that humans always share, so they apply their logic to the feline race. Could you imagine Bastet sharing a cat tray.?”

“Definitely not. It stands in the book of Bastet, chapter 634, verse 92 that felines should mark their territory to show they are in charge and there should be no sharing of territory.”

“Exactly Fluffy, I must say you know your Bastet Book very well, although I though it was verse 91, but I could be wrong.”

“No, verse 91 is the part about drinking water from the human closet which is known to be the best vintage available, but wait until the humans are not there. Again nothing to do with being global or local, just drink it.”

“Oh yes, I forgot that. In any case we will not think globally or locally, just be selfish, do our own thing and ignore the others.”

“Tabby perhaps the prompt should read think feline and do feline and ignore the humans.”

“Yes of course.”


Click here for more

1 comment:

  1. I have come to the conclusion one can not win as far as our kitties go. lol

    ReplyDelete