Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Tattoo you?

Do you have a tattoo? If so, what’s the story behind your ink? If you don’t have a tattoo, what might you consider getting emblazoned on you skin?

Nera the cat had a haircut

“I was thinking of having a tattoo, but no-one will see it beneath my fur.”

“Same here Tabby, although our departed Nera, who is now in the eternal corn chambers collecting mice, would show us her tattoos in summer when she had her coat redesigned by the vet.”

“She was not happy about that fluffy, I remember. That is one of the disadvantages of having long fur.”

“Excuse me felines, but it is a matter of jealousy. You two were always jealous of my long silky black fur. I only had it cut in the Summer so that it would grow even better and more beautiful afterwards. All the felines in the corn chamber are envious of my wonderful fur.”

“Oh hello Nera, paying us a visit?”

“Yes, there is not so much to do at the moment in the corn chambers, the harvest has been brought in and so Bastet said I could see how the felines with 9 lives are keeping. Yes, I remember that photo well. I told Mrs. Human that I wanted a “lion” cut and the vet did it quite well. It was fashion at the time.”

“I thought it was because you had too many knots in your fur and the snails were sticking to it. Mrs. Human once trod on a tic and it made quite a mess. It was then she decided you should have your fur trimmed.”

“Fluffy, as usual you are getting it all wrong, it was my decision and Mrs. Human had nothing to do with it.”

“To change the subject Nera, any free samples from the corn chambers?”

“Of course, I never visit my feline colleagues without a gift. We now have something new: filleted mouse. I read that it would be a wish of fluffy, and so here they are, but don’t eat them too quickly, it might cause a fur ball.”

“Oh thank you Nera.”

“And now I have to go, my body is becoming transparent. The visits to the earth are only limited I am afraid. And of course Claude is waiting for me.”

“Who’s Claude?”

“Oh, just someone I met in the corn chamber. He has so a sexy french meow.”


No comments:

Post a Comment