Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: You're a Feline Winner

You’ve just won $1 billion dollars in the local lottery. You do not have to pay tax on your winnings. How will you spend the money?

Tabby in the bathroom

“Well look at that Fluffy. I have just received an e-mail from a Nigerian feline that tells me I have won a billion dollars in the Nigerian feline lottery.”

“Don’t believe it Tabby, it’s a catscam.”

“Of course it is true Fluffy, you are just jealous.”

“But to win something in a Nigerian feline lottery you would have to buy a ticket and I do not remember you buying a ticket.”

“It says in black and white that I have won a super prize. I just have to go to my pawpad and type in details of my feline account so that they can transfer the dollars.”

“Tabby don’t do it. They will probably transfer your dollars into their account. I heard Mrs. Human say that they do it all the time.”

“It doesn’t work Fluffy. My pawmail programme says that there is a suspicious virus in their mail address and that it is a fishing scam.”

“You see Tabby I told you. Those fishing scams are everywhere at the moment. And if you won so much money what would you do with it?”

“That is fairly obvious. I would buy a tuna fish production plant, have an aviary constructed in the garden with low flying birds and install a mouse colony next to it. I would organise the gardener to replace our lawn with catnip.”

“Sounds great Tabby. Will we still have time to sleep?”

“Now that might be a problem. I will have to think it over.”

“Tabby, look I have just received the exact same pawmail as you, but this one comes from the pawsoft corporation and says I should go to my pawpad as there is something wrong with it. They will help me to correct it.”

“Fluffy, that sounds very suspicious. The might get into your pawpad and discover all your pawwords.”


“Yes Tabby, I think you are right. Even we cool cats have to be careful with those catscammers.”

2 comments:

  1. A catscam? Not to be confused with a catscan....which is a machine used by vets to look inside felines!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least a catscam would be cheaper. The price for a feline x-ray goes into three figures - speaking from experience of Nera and a broken bone

      Delete