Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Meowus for the felines

You have been named supreme ruler of the universe. Your first order of business is creating and instituting a holiday or festival in your honor. What day of the year is your holiday? What special events will take place? Describe YOU DAY in as great a detail as you can muster: the special foods we’ll consume, the decorations we’ll use…everything.

Fluffy


“Fluffy what are you doing dressed up as a clown?”

“Tabby, I am not a clown, I have become supreme ruler of the universe.”

“You and who else?”

“Who do you think you are talking to. I have become Emperor Fluffy and you can have a day’s holiday in memory of my new job.”

“First of all holiday does not exist in meow for the plain reason that every day is a holiday for felines.  No. 2 we do not have emperors for the reason that Bastet took over and decrees who does what. And No. 3 if you think I am taking orders from a feline with dreadlocks on his head and curly fur, then forget it. I am Tabby and a year older than you, so keep your fur on. Go back to sleep and dream on Fluffy.”

“But it says so in the daily prompt.”

“It says a lot in the daily prompt, but we do not have to believe everything in the daily prompt. What if it said that Tabby felines left gold dust behind them in their recycling tray? Would you believe it?”

“Do you leave gold dust in the recycling tray Tabby? I never noticed. Perhaps it would be better if you left tuna fish.”

“Fluffy, I sometimes doubt your common feline sense. You have been visiting too many Garfield sites on your pawpad.”

“But Garfield is a very clever feline. He makes things happen by magic.”

“No, he does not make things happen by magic, it is the human that draws him that makes things happen by magic. You know what, have a sleep, wake up and forget the whole thing.”

“Where shall I put my crown, I cannot sleep with a crown on my head.”


Then put it in the recycling tray, Mrs. Human will dispose of it, no problem.”

No comments:

Post a Comment