Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: Plead the Feline Ninth

What question do you hate to be asked? Why?



P1020646

“Fluffy, this is a threat to one of your nine lives, perhaps more than one. So would do you do?”

“I plead the fifth.”

“No, you do not plead the fifth, there must be a question you do not want to answer to plead the fifth.”

“The dog is definitely asking me to paw off one of my nine lives, so I plead the fifth and run. It says in the book of Bastet, if you are confronted by a dog, especially a fierce dog, then run, chapter 247, verse 2.”

“Just a minute Fluffy, I will have to look that one up. Yes, but it says do not go without a hiss or scratch in verse 3.”

“Tabby, if I meet a dog like that I do not ask questions, or wait to see what happens, I go. What would you do?”

“Don’t ask silly questions Fluffy, I am a year older than you and have more experience.”

“And what is the answer.”

“Forget it, I plead the fifth.”

“We don't have a Fifth in the Book of Bastet, just a couple of thousand laws to abide by.”

“Hello felines, what are you talking about, you seem quite engrossed in your conversation?”

“Don’t ask silly questions Mrs. Human, we plead the Fifth.”

“Is that a new sort of tuna fish aroma.”

“No Mrs. Human, it is a case of not answering your stupid question. It is none of your business what we are talking about. We are not giving any answers that may incriminate our lives.”

“Seems you have been reading too many feline criminal books.”

“Well I was reading a story about Feline Marlowe where he arrested a gang of drug peddling catnip criminals.”

“Sounds like a good book Fluffy.”

“Not as good as the latest from Feline Bosch and the paw raiders.”

“Oh, that sounds good Tabby, can I borrow that one.”

“You can up-paw it on your pawpad from Flamazon. Mrs. Human you may go, we are busy.”

“Doing what?”


“None of your business, we plead the fifth feline amendment which means time to sleep.”



Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment