Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

News from the Film Festival in Locarno

Locarno

Yesterday we, Mr. Swiss and I, received this photo on our iPhones taken by my son. At the moment son No. 2 is on holiday in Locarno, the Italian part of Switzerland where the Summers are longer, better, warmer and ideal for a holiday. For almost 3 years he worked as a Diplomat for the Swiss Delegation in Brussels. He is still working for the Swiss Government in one of the ministries and has now been accredited so he decided to make the most of the situation and is attending the Film Festival in Locarno. I wanted to send a link, but my stupid German speaking computer only gives them to me in German.

Anyhow he is enjoying the week, having a seat in the front row. By mail he informed that he has seen an 80 year old Alain Delon, Kylie Minogue and Ornella Muti and a few well known Swiss stars from television. He is staying in a hotel in the near bye resort of Brissago, where Mr. Swiss and I often spent our summer holidays. Seems the biggest hit is that he has free WLAN in the hotel.

He promised a visit when he is back in the normal working world and I am looking forward to hearing how the other half live.

No comments:

Post a Comment