Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Ripped from the Feline Headlines

Click over to whatever pawsite you visit most frequently to get news. Find the third headline on the page. Make sure that headline is in your post


meowfluffy

“Fluffy what is all the loud meowing?”

“I am telling everyone the news Tabby.”

“What news?”

“That it is not raining.”

“That is nothing special.”

“Of course it is. I can go out without getting wet and enjoy the nice warm weather. I even felt a butterfly flying across my nose. They are very tasty. Can you catch me one Tabby?”

“I caught one Fluffy.”

“Oh, good, they taste so nice. Where is it.”

“I ate it.”

“What about me?”

“My name is Tabby, not Heinrich Pestalozzi, I look after I, me and myself.”

“I will tell Mrs. Human that you did not share.”

“As if she cares. She will give us both a lecture that butterflies are not to be eaten, they are to be photographed.”

“Can you eat photographs Tabby?”

“Fluffly you ask some silly questions now and again. No, you cannot eat photographs.”

“So what is the point of taking one?”

“Ask Mrs. Human, I don’t know. She is taking photos all over the place. Perhaps she wants to get into the headlines with a purrfect feline photo of us both.”

“You mean we will become famous.”

“No, I don’t think so Fluffy, but Mrs. Human might.”

“That is very selfish of Mrs. Human.”

“Of course it is. That is one thing I don’t like about humans, they can be very selfish and only think of themselves.”

“They should be ashamed of themselves and take a page from the book of Bastet, chapter 295, verse 23 “Humans are not to be taken seriously. Their purpose in life is to change the litter box and bring food to the felines. Now and again a tummy rub can be allowed. Felines should always imprint on the human mind that they are No 1, everything else comes at third place”.”

“What comes second Tabby?”


“Tuna fish of course.”

3 comments:

  1. The little brats, typical! LOL

    Minx has been in vet hospital for six days, coming home tonight. She had a collapsed kidney, we think she ate a wee bit of rat poison that someone laid out. She did catch a very big rat on the drive killed it, then walked away. very stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluffy looks like he's singing in that photo :-))

    ReplyDelete