Followers

Thursday 22 January 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Post: Feline Chat

What person whom you don’t know very well in real life — it could be a blogger whose writing you enjoy, a friend you just recently made, etc. — would you like to have over for a long chat in which they tell you their life story?



Tabby and Nera - even sisters fight sometimes

“A fireside chat? Mrs. Human you must be kidding.”

“No Tabby, I think it is a good idea. You could invite one of your feline friends that you treasure and write all about it. You could learn about their life, their problems, their interests. It would be such an interesting read for your feline prompt.”

“Of course, Mrs. Human, and we could compare whiskers and paws, including claws. The last time I had a chat with a feline, and that was my litter site Nera, may she rest in peace in the eternal corn chambers at the side of Bastet, you can see the result in the photo. You took the photo thinking how interesting, but this was serious. We were having a discussion.”

“What were you discussing Tabby?”

“That is not important, and I forgot our disagreement afterwards. We felines do not remember such trivial details.”

“That does not look so trivial.”

“For a human it is not trivial, but for us felines it is part of daily life: like when a human takes a walk.”

“I thought you could invite Roschti for a chat. You always seem to ignore each other and avoid a real meeting. I am sure it would improve the situation if you sat down together and spoke about the little feline problems you have.”

“First of all felines do not talk about problems, we have no problems because we deal with problems in a moment of action - see photo. Secondly I have absolutely no intention of sitting down with the ginger tom Roschti. He stinks, he is a he, and has no feline manners. He just takes what he wants, he intrudes on my territory and he hisses at me.”

“That’s why I thought you could clear the air if you spoke about things. Perhaps share a plate of tuna fish, or a bowl of water.”

“Mrs. Human, are you having one of your “Save the world” days. Have you joined some sort of organic human society where they believe in spreading the love. Suddenly you will appear with flowers in your hair banging a tambourine or something.”

“Oh yes Tabby, that would bring back memories of San Francisco and Woodstock.”

“I can assure you Mrs. Human that if Roschti and I sit together, it will bring back memories of a cat fight with scratches, hisses and bites. I think I will have to go and sharpen my claws if you really insist on this big paw wow.”

“And it would have made such a lovely photo for your album.”

“Mrs. Human”

“Yes Tabby.”


“Hissss”


Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment