Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Reservoir Cats 15

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One Eyed Fred: Thank gawd, Gladys is coming, but who’s that wiv ‘er. Blimy, that’s an ugly looking cat if I ever saw one.
Kimberly: I heard that, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I happen to be one of the most powerful cats in Diego’s harem at the farm. I am No. 1 and what I say goes. Gladys is that your partner who thinks he is the tom cat’s gift to the cat race?
Gladys: Sorry Kimberly, but he often miaows before he thinks, He is one of the most loving father’s that a kitten could wish for.
Kimberly: Well if he is yours, then I will excuse him. A lady from the Kitty Cat Club is always welcome to my farm, you never know when we might need help, although it seems that you all need help at the moment with my renegade son. We certainly done something wrong there, didn’t we Big Tom. Big Tom I am talking to you, turn your ears in my direction at once.
Big Tom: Nice to see you again Kimberly. How are you keeping?
Kimberly: It’s a bit late to ask now, isn’t it. A fine father you turned out to be, just spoiling Grey right and left until almost the whole cat kingdom around here starts getting mixed up. Town cats that want to move out to the country and a country cat that feels more at home in the town.
Long Tail Al: Of course ‘e does, ‘es me son ain’t ‘e. Shame that ‘e didn’t grow up at my place. Then this wouldn’t ‘ave ‘appened would it.
Kimberley: I am sure it wouldn’t have happened, no, he would probably have drown in a sewer or got bitten by a giant rat if he had grown up with such a super father as you probably were. Who is that smelly cat hovering around next to you, another one of your wonderful sons.
Slimy: Do you mind. I ain’t smelling, ‘ad a shower in a fountain fanks to Charlie ‘ere, and I ain’t ‘is son. Me muvver ran off wiv a Siamese and Al adopted me. A real gent is our Al.
Long Tail Al: Don’t overdo it Slimy, she might start crying.
Kimberley: The only tears in my eyes are from the onion smell that your tribe has. But now down to work. My friend Gladys called for my help and now I am here.

GREY CAN YOU HERE ME?
Tabby: What’s that noise out there Mr. Grey. I am getting a bit nervous. I want to go home.
Mr. Grey: Shutup Tabby and stop wining. Hello mother how are you. I havn’t seen you for such a long time.
Kimberly: What are you doing up their in Big Tom’s villa with that Tabby cat? I would like an explanation.
Mr. Grey: I decided it was time for me to take over. The other cats just don’t treat me with any respect any more.
Kimberly: AND YOU THINK BY KIDNAPPING A TABBY CAT HALF YOUR SIZE YOU ARE PROVING THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO TAKE OVER FROM BIG TOM. YOU ARE ONLY HALF THE CAT HE IS AND WILL NEVER TAKE HIS PLACE. YOU WILL NOW LEAVE BIG TOM’S VILLA IMMEDIATELY. UNDERSTAND, OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.
Mr. Grey: But mum
Kimberley: Nothing, but mum, just what do you think you are doing. You make me ashamed to call you one of my sons. Come down at once.
Romeo: Tell me Big Tom, how did you get to know Kimberley? She knows what she wants doesn’t she.
Big Tom: Well, between you and me, she decided that her kittens should take over one day, so she sort of chose me.
Romeo: Well she certainly has the whiskers on around us toms.
Kimberly: What are you two catioso talking about there. You might be the gatto di tutti gatti and consigliere but you both need your whiskers straightened out now and again. It’s about time that Diego’s No. 1 son becomes consigliere around here, but we will talk about that later Romeo, when my renegade son has returned to the fold.
Gladys: It look likes Grey has given up.
Nera: Tabby I am glad to see you again, although you stink a bit from catnip.
Tabby: I promise I will not even look at catnip any more, at least for the next few days.
Long Tail Al: Son, glad to see you boy. Wot a relief that me son’s ok.
Kimberly: GREY, COME HERE
Mr. Grey: Mum I am not deaf
Kimberly: It seems that I have to shout around here to bring you to your senses again. I just don’t believe it. Leave you with your father and this is the result.
Mr. Grey: But the other cats were so nasty to me.
Kimberly: After what Gladys has told me, it seems that it’s debatable who was nasty to who.
Bobinette: Zank you Kimberly for coming, we are so glad that you ‘elped to rescue Tabby from your son’s claws.
Kimberly: I am always happy to help the cats around here. But it seems that someone else needs help at the moment.
One Eyed Fred: Well you’re right there Mrs. Kimberley, I fink me Gladys is ‘aving ‘her kittens. You all right Gladys.
Gladys: Just let me sit down a moment.
Big Tom: So don’t stand around cats. Someone help Gladys up to my villa, now that that my stupid son has left. She should have her kittens in a nice comfortable place and not out here on a deserted mousehole.
Nera: Gladys can you manage to walk between me and Bobinette. It’s not far and you will be much more comfortable up in the villa.
Gladys: I think I have a few minutes.
One Eyed Fred: Comeon luv, I’ll ‘elp as well, Everyfing’s gonna be fine.
Long Tail Al: Ok, Big Tom let’s get moving wiv ‘em up to the villa.
Big Tom: I’m with you Al, with so many cats, I am sure there will be no problems.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments:

Post a Comment