Followers

Saturday 9 January 2016

Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Worse Case Scenario

Of all the awful possibilities, what’s the worst possible thing that could happen to you today? Now, what about the best?

Tabby

“Mrs. Human, my supply tuna fish is running low.”

“I know Tabby, but it seems there is a shortage at the moment. They only expect a delivery at the end of next week. On the other hand things are looking good with the dry vitamin pellets, they have a special offer at half price. Look Tabby I bought two full bags for you, so there will be no danger of running out of your food.”

“That is not the point Mrs. Human. I don’t care if your cupboard is so full of vitamin pellets that when I open the door they are spilling out. It is the tuna fish that give me a cause in my feline life. Without tuna fish my nine lives are not worth living.”

“It is not that bad Tabby. You always have a full bowl of food.”

“It depends on what is in the bowl and definitely not some sort of chemical pellet that has an undefinable content.”

“But the pellets are good for you Tabby, they give you a nice shiny coat of fur and you remain fit.”

“That is not the point. As the famous feline computer inventor William 10 lives Gates said “Tuna fish and Vitamin pellets need each other very badly. Yes we should argue about some things but it’s not a tuna fish versus vitamin pellet thing, it’s tuna fish all the way.”

“I don’t quite get that Tabby.”


“You don’t have too, just make sure you replenish my supply of tuna fish as soon as possible.”

2 comments: