Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Resolutions

Have you ever made a New Year’s Resolution that you kept?

Tabby

“Mrs. Human I have resolved not to resolve.”

“A good idea Tabby, then we will have no problems together.”

“On the other hand I have resolved a few resolutions for you to maintian.”

“But they are my resolutions, not yours.”

“Just a little help on the way Mrs. Human. You have resolved to serve tuna fish at least twice a week, on Sunday and Wednesday.”

“Why on those two particular days?”

“I could do Monday and Thursday if you would prefer. The name is not important of the day, but the regularity of the tuna fish servings is important. If I do not get my tuna fish regularly I will have a vitamin deficiency, I will suffer from withdrawal symptoms. I have also resolved that you will give me a tummy tickle at least twice a day, preferably in the afternoon and evening.”

“Are you sure not three times a day, I might be able to fix a tummy tickle in during the morning.”

“No, Mrs. Human. Mornings are not a good time for tummy tickles. I am busy planning my day. Evenings and afternoons are more suitable, the tummy tickles help to prepare me for my sleep. In connection with sleep, perhaps you could organise a comfortable cushion opposite the entrance to my apartment.”

“But you already have comfortable cushions on top of the cupboard and you often sleep on my bed.”

“That is not the problem Mrs. Human. I need a place where I can observe who enters and leaves my apartment. I have to keep things under control. You could perhaps also resolve that you open the window when I wish to enter my apartment.”

“But you have the cat flap.”

“Yes, but when I enter I have to align the magnet on my collar with the magnet on the cat flap and that needs concentration.”

“Anything else Tabby.”

“That will of for now. If something comes to my mind I will tell you, no better, I will make a list on my pawpad.”


“Yes Tabby, I am so glad you have organised my New Year’s Resolutions.”

2 comments:

  1. She is SUCH a helpful feline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I treasure on her most of all always ready with advice.

    ReplyDelete