Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Daily Prompt: Nightmares

Describe the last nightmare you remember having. What do you think it meant?

The Long path home in Feldbrunnen


This was not a nightmare, it was the walk home after and hour and it all went upwards. If you look carefully you can see a sort of speck in the distance at the end of the path as far as you can see. That is Mr. Swiss, who was quicker than me. Actually I found the path a good photo subject, but he was walking in front of me and I had to wait for him to disappear. Unfortunately a trace still remained, but only if you look for it and I did.

Otherwise I don’t do nightmares, at least I don’t talk about them. My daily blogs are mostly nightmares and I sometimes get the daily feeling of a déja vue. I wake up from my golden oldie sleep screaming, the sweat laying on my brow and I talk incoherently.

Sorry, the rest has been deleted by me, it was too depressing.
So let us just fix our gaze on the hill, perhaps you might see four horsemen galloping towards us in the distance, you know who I mean. Now they would be a real nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep taking the tablets.....or the laptops...or the desktops :-))

    ReplyDelete