Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: My Nine Lives

From a famous feline to a WordPress.com blogger or someone close to you — who would you like to be your biographer?



Tabby trying the new bag out

“What are you doing in that bag Tabby?”

“I am meditating. I have an important decision to make. I must choose my biographer to write the story of my life.”

“Now that is difficult. How will you be able to remember everything that happened in your life, when we felines have problems remembering what we did five minutes ago.”

“You have to concentrate Fluffy. I thought I think I will call Oscar WildeCat he is quite good at that sort of thing, showing The Importance of having nine lives.”

“Tabby, you only have about three left.”

“But I lost the other six on memorable occasions and that would really attract the readers. No. 1 left when I caught one of those human colds. The vet had to put me to sleep to see why I couldn’t eat.”

“I remember Tabby, Mrs. Human was very worried.”

“Of course she was, another bill from the vets to pay. No. 2, 3 and 4 were Close Encounters with a species of a third kind.”

“Oh, you met an interrestial feline?”

“No, I had a conflict situation with Roschti, the ginger tom from next door.”

“What about the other two lives?”

“That is the problem Fluffy, I cannot remember. I think it had something to do with a human state of weather called thunder.”

“Oh yes, I lost at least one life because of that, but I think we managed to save those lives by hiding under the human bed.”

“Are you insinuating that I am a coward, just because of a little noise that sounded as if Bastet day had arrived.”

“That’s life Tabby.”


“I suppose it is Fluffy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment