Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: The Feline Moon

When the full moon happens, you turn into a feline who’s the opposite of who you normally are. Describe this new you.



Nera moon

“Look Fluffy, it’s Nera.”

“Hi Nera, nice to see you. How’s life errrr well, you know what we mean.”

“Yea, well what’s life? Anyhow I feel great, couldn’t feel better. Bastet let me out as it is full moon. She finds that the full moon is just made for felines living their tenth life. Anything new in the earthly feline fields?”

“Well you know it’s that time of year when we all have Spring feelings, like sleeping outside at night and chasing flies and other insects. Mrs. Human plants things in the garden which disturbs our territory, but what can you expect from a mere human. No consideration.”

“Yes Tabby, I know what you mean. I have quite a lot to do at the moment, introducing all the freshly born mice into the corn chambers and showing them the ropes, but their parents keep telling them to avoid felines. I don’t know what they have against us felines.”

“I must say Nera, you look good with that moon in the background. Really mysterious.”

“Thanks Fluffy, you should here my special full moon meow - MEOWWWWWW”

“What’s that screeching, sounds like a meow from the underworld.”

“No problem Mrs. Human, it is Nera paying us a visit. Look how great she looks with the moon in the background. Mrs. Human, Mrs. Human. Fluffy what shall we do, she has fainted.”

“Oh, she always faints when she sees Nera.”

“No problem felines, I have that effect when humans see me. Something to do with my transparency and my glowing eyes, so Bastet tells me.”

“Do you all look like that in your dimension Nera?”

“Yes, something to do with the atmospherics. Anyhow I should go, Mrs. Human is recovering and we don’t want her to faint again.”

“Tabby, Fluffy, did I see Nera hovering in front of the moon? Was she making those hollow meow sounds.”


“No, No Mrs. Human, must have been your imagination.”

No comments:

Post a Comment