Followers

Sunday 22 March 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: This is My Place

Write about a time you had a feline experience, exploring different choices and finally arriving at “just right.”



Tabby

“Tabby I just wanted to sleep on that chair.”

“Which chair?”

“The one you have decided to sleep on.”

“Bad luck Fluffy, I was here first, try another chair.”

“OK, I will go to the black leather stressless chair.”

“No, Fluffy, no way.”

“Why not Tabby?”

“Because when I have finished sleeping here, I will go to the black leather stressless chair.”

“But you are comfortable on the chair that I want to sleep on.”

“And. I might be more comfortable on the black leather chair.”

“Ok, then I will sleep on the black leather chair until you have finished sleeping on the chair you are on.”

“But I have finished sleeping here. I am now going to the black leather chair.”

“You know what, sleep on the black leather chair, I will sleep on the cushion in our playcenter.”

“Not my favourite sheep fleece cushion. I was going to sleep there.”

“You said you was changing to the black leather chair.”

“I changed my mind.”

“But I am already laying on the sheep fleece cushion.”

“Then you will have to move.”

“No Tabby, I am comfortable here, although I could perhaps sleep on the bathroom carpet where it is so warm from the floor heating.”

“A good idea Fluffy, I love that carpet, am on my way.”


“I knew that trick would work, Tabby loves that bathroom carpet and now I can sleep on the black leather stressless chair. It’s mine, who needs a Goldilocks effect, just a little feline psychology does the trick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment