Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Image Search

Pick a random word and do Google image search on it. Check out the eleventh picture it brings up. Write about whatever that image brings to mind.


Close to Fluffy

Meow”

“Did you say something Fluffy?”

“Meow”

“What do you want?”


“I don’t want anything Mrs. Human, I am expressing myself with a random word “meow”. It has many meanings.



Unknown
And then it said on my pawpad prompt that I should search for the eleventh photo, and this is the one I found. It is a very wise photo Mrs. Human.”

“I don’t get it, looks a bit strange to me and Meow does not exist in a language.”

“Stay cool Mrs. Human, exactly as the photo says, keep calm and say meow, so say meow. That is why we felines are always so cool, we just think meow and might even say it. MEOW, MEOW, MEOW”

“OK Fluffy, I get the point. You find “meow” is the most important word for you.”

“Mrs. Human it is the only word for me. We felines converse with telepathy, so we had to invent a word to make the humans happy.”

“Why?”

“Because if we never made a noise or said anything, you would take us to the vets to see what was wrong, and we do not like the vet.”

“You sometimes say “hisss” or make a growling noise in your throat.”

“That is something different. We are expressing ourselves, that is not a word, that is a feeling.”

“Oh I see.”

Of course Mrs. Human does not see anything. She is human and makes funny noises all the time. we felines have few words, believing that actions speak louder. And now for a scratch behind the ear and a sleep, they are the actions that speak books.”

No comments:

Post a Comment