Followers

Saturday 13 December 2014

WordPress Daily Prompt: Alphabet Soup

Just a few words. My daily blogs are actually based on a daily prompt from the WordPress site. For the past week they have a big problem. The so-called ping backs to enable us to read what others have wrote do not work. Apparently they are trying to solve the problem, so the following is a little insider work for today.


Write down the letters of the ABC. For each one, choose a word that begins with that letter. Now, write a post about anything — using all the words you’ve selected.


Christmas Day 2008

My 5 star morilles cream sauce

All you good people, gather and see
Blame this prompt, do not blame me
Count the letters, one by one
Daily Prompt told us,  to do it with fun
Elegant thoughts are not in my head
Following rules which cannot be read
Grumbling and moaning will not do the task
Have I not seen it, hidden in a mask?
I am lost in this world of all absent links
Jump into this mess and hope for some winks
Kaleidoscope memories of days gone bye
Loving to write, not asking why
Many the hours when I pondered and thought
Nothing is left, I have found naught
Oh where has it gone, my one and my all
Perhaps it is lurking behind a wall?
Questions unanswered, neglected and gone
Resting a while, where is my swan
Standing alone on a page without use
Time is going, it is all so obtuse
Under the pain of finding a way
Vibes of discontent, what can I say
Where is the path to share my need?
Xceptional signs and  I cannot succeed
Yes I miss them so much, oh why do they lack
Zealously following fate of pingback?


Click here for more, although you probably will not find anything

1 comment:

  1. A very clever poem on the fate of the Daily Prompt :-))

    ReplyDelete