Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

WordPress Daily Prompt: Fearful Symmetry

Pick a letter, any letter. Now, write a story, poem, or post in which every line starts with that letter.

Photographers, artists, poets: show us SYMMETRY.




Slug


Sliding through the mud
Slipping on a bug
Sloshing in the water
Such is life as slug

Silently take rest
Sleeping in a hole
Sticky do not touch
Slimy is my goal

Suddenly I fly
Sailing through the air
Stupid human fingers
Sling without a care

Snails, they have a house
Seems that I have none
Sinking into water
Sometimes this is fun

See, I can be nice
Sometimes even great
So now am on my way
Soon I will meet my fate


Click here for more

1 comment:

  1. Good one, Pat!! An ode to The Slug. It does for this slimy beast what Blake's 'The Tiger' did for that noble creature :-))

    ReplyDelete