Followers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Daily Prompt: Helping Hand

Tell us about the most surprising helping hand you've ever received.“Surprising” helping hands seem to be few and far between in my neck of the woods, but they exist.

Photographers show us HANDS



P1050703

In the villages of Switzerland
Ask not what my village can do for me
what can I do for my village?
Join the first aid group

Once a month a meeting
Let’s hurt someone
Inflict an injury with props
Painted blood is flowing

Helping hands are needed
Learning curve on how to care
An exercise with the local fire fighters
A lecture from a local doctor

Let’s go on a field trip
Someone has a heart attack on the way
Apply CPR
Do the right thing at the right time

Organise an ambulance
Look after the injured
A woman in labour
Know what to do

Life is full of accidents
Unpleasant surprises
Be prepared
You will be rewarded

I know, I belonged for many years
Attending football games, concerts
And now I am the one to surprise
If anything happens


4992581995_df674205ee_o

1 comment:

  1. Very authentic-looking 'fake' injuries, an excellent way to prepare first-aiders for real injuries and emergencies.

    ReplyDelete