Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

WordPress Daily Prompt: Happy happy joy joy

We cry for lots of reasons: sadness, pain, fear ..... and happiness. When was the last time you shed tears of joy.



Jasmine Hochzeit


I am not the crying type, not my thing really. Of course if I read something it could sometimes give me wet eyes, especially if it is about an animal (usually cat or dog) and there are also films which can move me, but I am not the romantic type. Tears of pain and sadness come naturally to anyone I would think.

I can be happy and share the joy on certain occasions, as the photo at my daughter’s wedding reception a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful time, plenty to drink, plenty of good food and good company as well as good music. We had a wonderful time. In the photo we have Mr. Swiss (my other half) on the left, daughter in the middle and me on the right. If we cried it was more tears of laughter, which can also qualify as joy.

And to prove the joy, we now have photos of us together – good memories of a special occasion.

Jasmine Hochzeit

4 comments:

  1. Maybe not tears in the photo, but certainly smiles of joy :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy occasion...tears of laughter are the best kind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your daughters wedding, may she and her husband have years and years of happiness together.

    Hugs to you and Mr Swiss on a joyful occasion.

    ReplyDelete