Followers

Thursday 14 February 2013

WordPress Daily Prompt: Cupid's Arrow(s)

It's Valentine's Day, so write an ode to something or someone you love. Bonus points for poetry!
OK, I don't do Valentine's Day, I celebrate Valentine's Day every day, but here is something small
a rose
Oh computer, how you moved into my life

You are the one I adore

No trouble, no strife

Someone is tugging at my hand

It is us you love

Your feline band

Of course it is true the warmth of the fur

Even wants to make me purr

I love my Tai Chi class

I would never give it a miss

But there is one Valentine that takes it all

For 44 years he has been my Mr. Swiss


3 comments:

  1. Computer, cat, Tai chi, and Mr. Swiss. you are so lucky! :)

    That a very beautiful rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful work as always my friend;)

    ReplyDelete