Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2009

MULTIPLY The Dare: Autumn

Pumpkin



Am a few days late, but better late than never I suppose. The problem is that Autumn seems to have decided to arrive a few weeks later this year. The leaves are changing their colours and starting to fall, but not in great quantities up to now. We still have sunny days and warmth, something called an Indian Summer I believe.

I then saw that Autumn was really only just opposite in the neighbour's garden. She had planted a few pumpkin seeds and I think she is just as astonished as we are to see the result(s). There are actually two of these pumpkins in her garden, both quite large. I decided they had really deserved a place in my photo collection so here is one of them.

Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment