Followers

Saturday 18 July 2009

MULTIPLY Writing Prompt #23: Lost in Cyberspace

I am a little virus
as happy as can be,
sitting on the hard drive
with lots of things to see.

Now here we have a programme
which has not long to live,
but first I will explore
so many things to sieve.
I can alter all the codes
that one and one make five,
play havoc with the tables
then excel won’t survive.
You want to write a poem?
The words are looking strange.
What happened to the grammar?
The letters lost their range.
They are falling one by one
are alone, have lost their part.
I can do my job so well,
just don’t know where to start.

The best is in the e-mail,
now that is really fun,
I get into the address book,
have only just begun.
Once I find a place
I am waiting for a chance,
I spread to all the others
just like a square dance

So now I think I'll start,
I don’t cost, am even free,
but help! I feel so sick,
it’s the dreaded McAfee.
Or is it the Kapersky,
might be Norton, what’s the name?
They are coming very close,
they want to spoil my game.
The only chance I have
is to find a space to let,
so now I will depart
and enter Internet.
I can bide my time
and find another pool,
just click the wrong http
and you will be the fool.

I am a little virus
as happy as can be,
sitting on the hard drive


with lots of things to see.




Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment