Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2009

MULTIPLY Visual Aid #11: Huh?

Photobucket




“Pat“

“Hmmmm“

“Do you want a coffee?“

“Hmmmm”

“I mean something to drink”

“Yeh”

“A biscuit to go with it”

“Huh?”

“Interesting book?”

“Hm”

“Pat, are you listening?”

“Of course.”

“Is that all you say?”

“Two sugars please.”

“I was thinking about going out this evening with the boys.”

“No problem.”

“I said I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING OUT THIS EVENING WITH THE BOYS.”

“Don’t shout, I can hear perfectly well.”

“So what do you think?”

“Hmmm”

“I take that to be an OK. Can you perhaps put that book down for just a couple of minutes?”

“Nearly finished.”

“I give up.”

“Ok, where you going?”

“Out for a walk, I don’t want to disturb you reading.”

“I thought he would never go.
Hello, is that you Jack.”

“Yes I was waiting for your telephone all afternoon. Did you manage to get rid of him.”

“No, problem; he is going out with the boys this evening. I would say around eightish at my place. He won’t be back until late.”

“How did you manage to organise that?”


“Just try reading Ulysses by James Joyce when your husband wants to talk to you. You really have to concentrate.”




Visual Aid #11

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend,
    I like you blog.it's very nice to see your blog. I would like to share my link with you.
    Are you eager to see the new interesting illusions.
    Please visit www.racerwitz.blogspot.com

    Thanks & Regards
    Wisteria

    ReplyDelete