Followers

Sunday 9 March 2008

Cat Talk

Studio photo Nera



What was that noise, Tabby crashing through the cat flap at 200 miles per hour. Something must have happened, woke up Fluffy and Nera


Fluffy: Tabby, what was that noise, sounded like the cat flap was forced open – you woke me up, just as I was having my favourite dream, the one where I fell in a giant tin of tuna fish.
Nera: Yes, Tabby, that was one big crash – something happened? Your ears are flat on your head and you seem to be a bit out of breath.
Tabby: Just a minute, have to sit down a bit to calm my nerves and have a scratch. It’s just not fun going for a walk around any more.
Nera: Ok, now let us out of the suspense and tell us what happened.
Fluffy: I want to know as well.
Tabby: Ok, Ok, just a minute. Well I went out for a stroll, nice weather, a bit of sun and not too hot, just to have a sniff around and see if the mice had started moving. So there I was minding my own business and then I smelt it in the air.
Fluffy: What did you smell in the air.
Nera: Fluffy hold your whiskers and listen, don’t keep interrupting – oh these curly cats.
Fluffy: At least I don’t have snails sticking to my fur when I go out in the summer like some long haired fat black cats that I know.
Nera: Fluffy, now be careful what you say otherwise you will feel the weight of my paw and the length of my claws. I am not fat, just fluffy.
Tabby: Now are you two interested in my escape from death that I just experienced or not. I mean I can have a sleep to calm down and you can carry on with your own thing.
Fluffy: Nera, did you hear, now stop interrupting Tabby.
Nera: Who was interrupting Tabby?
Tabby: So do you want to listen or not.
Fluffy & Nera: Yes, ok go ahead – hisssss
Tabby: So there I was minding my own business, walking through the grass and there was that familiar smell in the air.
Nera: You already said that.
Tabby: Nera, hold your whiskers and listen – anyhow where was I. Yes there was this smell in the air, a distinct male unoperated cat, and then I saw it in front of me.
Fluffy: What did you see?
Tabby: If you didn’t keep butting in I would tell you. Well it was bigger than me
Nera: Not difficult, you are the smallest around here.
Tabby: To continue hissss – it was bigger than me and red and white
Fluffy: You don’t mean…….
Nera: No, it wasn’t
Tabby: Yes it was, the one Mrs. Human calls Garfield
Nera: And did you stand your ground and hiss and show your claws and teeth and tell him to move on.
Tabby: Well, no, not exactly.
Nera: Why not?
Tabby: Nera what did you do the last time you met Garfield in the middle of the path?
Fluffy: She turned and came bouncing back home
Nera: I did what, I just remembered that I had forgotten to eat the rest of my tuna fish, that was why I hurried home, it could have been that you might have eaten it instead.
Tabby: Nera, you did not run home because of the remaining tuna fish, you ran home because Garfield was chasing you and that is what happened to me. I didn’t have time to show my claws and all that stuff, I was running for my life.
Fluffy: You know, we will have to do something about that Garfield cat. He is ruining our enjoyments outside. Bobinette next door even hides now when she sees him coming. Nera you are the boss around here – any suggestions?
Nera: Yes, well, errr – I will have to sleep it over.
Tabby: Big deal, this is going to be a fun summer this year with that ginger monster around.
Fluffy: Just be patient. He is about 10 months old according to my feelings.
Nera: Which means?
Fluffy: Give him another month or so and he will be on his way to that place up on the hill, where they wear white overalls and play with needles. I guarantee he won’t be the same cat again when he comes back.
Nera: You mean the place where we have all been to at one time in our life.
Tabby: I just hope they do the job properly when he gets there. That is our only chance.
Fluffy: So can I go back to sleep now, I want to find out how I get out of the giant tin of tuna fish I fell into.
Nera: Yes, I think sleep will do us all a bit of good. Tabby, please don’t snore when you sleep, it keeps me awake.
Tabby: I don’t snore – it’s just deep breathing.

Cats can be like humans sometimes, can’t they.



Tabby - can I go out?




Deutsch:
Was war das für ein Lärm. Tabby kommt durch die Katzentür mit etwa 200 Stunden Kilometer. Etwas muss passiert sein, es hat sogar Fluffy und Nera geweckt.

Fluffy: Tabby, was war das für ein Lärm, es tönt als ob die Katzentür war geplatzt – du hast mich geweckt, gerade wann ich meine Lieblingstraum gehabt habe, die wo ich in ein riesige


Büchse Thonfish hinein gefallen bin.
Nera: Ja, Tabby, das hat gepoltet – etwas passiert? Deine Ohren sind flach auf dem Kopf und du bist ein wenig ausser Atem.
Tabby: Eine Moment, ich muss absitzen um meine Nerven zu beruhigen und ein wenig kratzen. Es macht einfach nicht mehr Spass spazieren zu gehen.
Nera: Ok, so entlasse uns von die Spannung und sag was passiert war.
Fluffy: Ich will es auch wissen.
Tabby: Ok, Ok, eine Moment. Ich bin einfach spazieren gegangen, schöne Wetter, ein wenig Sonne und nicht zu heiss, nur um zu schnuffeln und schauen, ob sie Mäuse sich schon bewegen. Ich kümmerte mich um meine eigene Angelegenheiten und denn habe ich gerochen in der Luft.
Fluffy: Was hast du gerochen?
Nera: Fluffy, halt deine Schnauzbarthaaren und zuhören, tue nicht immer unterbrechen – oh diese kruselige Katzen.
Fluffy: Mindestens habe ich keine Schnecken im Pelz wenn ich draussen bin in Sommer wie eigene langhaarige dicke schwarze Katzen die ich kenne
Nera: Fluffy, pass auf was du sagst, sonst spürst du die Gewicht von meine Pfote und die Länge von meine Klauen. Ich bin nicht dich, nur flauschig.
Tabby: Habt Ihr zwei Interesse in meine Entkommen von Tod, die ich gerade erfuhr oder nicht. Ich kann gerade so gut schlafen gehen um mich zu beruhigen und Ihr zwei kann deine eigene Sachen machen.
Fluffy: Nera, has gehört – Tabby nicht mehr unterbrechen.
Nera: Wer hat Tabby unterbrochen?
Tabby: Wollt ihr zuhören oder nicht?
Fluffy & Nera: Ja, ok, weiter in Text – hissss
Tabby: So da war ich, kümmend um meine eigene Sachen, durch die Gras spazieren and dann war diese Geruch in der Luft.
Nera: Das hast du schon gesagt.
Tabby: Nera Schnauzbarthaar halten und zuhören – wo war ich, ach ja. Ja, es war diese Geruch in der Luft, eine bestimmte männliche unoperierte Katz, und dann sah es vor mir.
Fluffy: Was hast du gesehen?
Tabby: Wenn du nicht immer stören würdest, ich wurde es sagen. Es war grösser als ich.
Nera: Nicht schwierig, du bist die kleinste hier.
Tabby: Ich setzte fort hissssss – es war grösser als ich, und rot und weiss
Fluffy: Du meinst……
Nera: Nein es war nicht das
Tabby: Ja, es war, der wer Frau Mensch nennte Garfield.
Nera: Und has du deine Katz gestanden, gehisst und deine Klauen und Zahn zeigt und ihn gesagt er sollte weiter ziehen.
Tabby: Nein, nicht ganz
Nera: Warum nicht?
Tabby: Nera was hast du das letzter Mal gemacht, wann du Garfield getroffen hast mitten auf dem Weg?
Fluffy: Sie hat sich umgekehrt und kam hupfend zu Hause an.
Nera: Ich machte was? Ich hätte gerade errinnert das ich vergass mein verbleibende Thonfisch zu essen, deswegen bin ich schnell nach Hause gegangen. Es hat sein können das du die Reste aufgegessen hättest.
Tabby: Du bist nicht nach Hause so schnell gesprungen wegen die verbleibende Thonfisch, du bist zu Hause gelaufen, weil Garfield hat dich gejagt, und das ist mich auch passiert. Ich hätte keine Zeit meine Klauen zu zeigen usw., ich rennte um meine Leben.
Fluffy: Wusst Ihr was, wir müssen etwas machen wegen diese Garfield Katz. Er verdirbt unsere Freude draussen. Bobinnette von neben an versteckt sich auch jetzt wenn sie ihn sieht. Nera du bist der Boss hier – irgenwelche Vorschläge?
Nera: Ja, errr – ich muss es überschlafen.
Tabby: Super, es wird ein super Sommer dieses Jahr mit den Rotermonster draussen.
Fluffy: Nur Geduld. Er ist etwa 10 Monate Alt gemäss meine Gefühl.
Nera: Was heisst?
Fluffy: Nur etwa eine Monate und er wird auf dem Weg sein zu der Ort am Hügel, wo sie tragen weisse Schürzen und spiele mit Nadeln. Ich guarantiere er wird nicht das gleiche sein nachher, wenn er zurückkommt.
Nera: Du meinst dort wo wir aller einmal war in unsere Leben.
Tabby: Ich hoffe das sie Ihre Arbeit richtig machen wenn er ankommt. Das ist unsere einzige Chance.
Fluffy: So kann ich wieder schlafen. Ich will wissen wie ich von diese riesige Büchsen Thonfisch herauskommen.
Nera: Ja, ich glaube Schlaf wird uns alle gut tun. Tabby, bitte nicht schnarchel wenn du schlafst – es weckt mich.
Tabby: Ich scharchle nicht – ich atme tief.

Katzen kann wirklich wir Menschen wirken manchmal, nicht wahr.


Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment