Followers

Monday 22 October 2007

Not a very succesful day

Nera, the computer cat


It all started this evening on the way home from work. I switched on the lights on the car and noticed I had an extra light showing on the dashboard, meaning that one or some of the lights on the car are not working. When I got home, I had a look and noticed that the big light on the left at the front had given up the ghost. I gave it a short sharp tap and it was alive again, but only for a minute. I told hubby, but he has to get the winter tyres put on the car in any case, so will take it to the garage tomorrow.

That was the first problem. The second was when I switched on the computer and wanted to visit Yahoo 360° to see if it was still working, my Kaspersky antivirus programme had decided not to allow any visits to Yahoo 360. Perhaps that was correct, but Kaspersky had been annoying me for some time now as it seems to have started to block everything I want to see. We then eventually got rid of Kaspersky and loaded up another anti virus programme from hubby's computer. All was working well, but all of my animated gifs, moving pictures and above all my blinkies were not showing. I just love my blinkies - little things please little minds.

We then removed the second choice and loaded a third anti virus programme, which now seems to be working. I just ask where it is all leading to. Eventually you probably can only switch the computer on and off and every site you visit will have to be noticed somewhere or the other. Oh, and guess what, this is the second time I am writing this blog - I wanted to have a preview and it disappeared - probably to the Yahoo side of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment