Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

My Blogs on Blogger

The blogs shown here are just a backup and repost from my site on WordPress. I also show them on Facebook in my own community. For this reason I have now decided no longer to repost on Blogger. It takes time and work and I prefer to apply the work in WordPress.

I do not exacly know who is reading my posts in Blogger as the Blogger system is not suitable for a social connection to other bloggers which is also a reason why I am no longer continuing my daily reblog. If you still wish to see my blogs you can follow the following links

WordPress: Angloswiss Chronicles

and: Angloswiss Cat Chronicles 

or: Facebook Angloswiss

Thanking you all for following - Angloswiss

10 comments:

  1. I guess I was one of your few regulars here on Blogger. I don't think I'll join a new site (Wordpress), so I'll look you up on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if you have to join actually. My son has commented now and again, rarely, and he is not a blogger. I don't know the process, otherwise you know where to find me on Facebook where I supply the link to WordPress daily, although perhaps not all of the blogs. I also don't crosspost all my Wordpress blogs here, as I have a few photography prompts I partake in.

      Delete
  2. I'm on WordPress as Raghead the Fiendly Neighbourhood Terrorist, but that is just a repost of my cartoons from this site.i don't follow anyone there. I find Blogger less user unfriendly than WP, whose only advantage is that you can see who's replying to your comments. But I'll read you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on WordPress as Raghead the Fiendly Neighbourhood Terrorist, but that is just a repost of my cartoons from this site.i don't follow anyone there. I find Blogger less user unfriendly than WP, whose only advantage is that you can see who's replying to your comments. But I'll read you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found your WordPress site and am now following. You don't have to comment, but I am pleased for all my followers.

      Delete
  4. I guess it payed that I started following you on wordpress though I actually had stumbled upon this blog first. Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, but crossposting them on Blogger takes up too much time and it is not worth it. Thankyou for following.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete