Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Unexpected Felines

You walk into your home to find a couple you don’t know sitting in your living room, eating a slice of cake. Tell us what happens next.

tabby

Mrs. Human, what are those two felines doing in my home.”

“They said they were friends of yours, and called in to say hello.”

“But they are eating from my dish.”

“It is only vitamin pellets Tabby.”

“I don’t care what it is, Hisssss, Hisssss”

“Tabby that is not a nice greeting to your friends.”

“I don’t have friends, just enemies.”

“Tabby, it’s us Tiddles and Crumpet, we wanted to see how the other felines live.”

“Tiddles, Crumpet, please leave. Our relationship is exclusively online and I have not longing to share a bowl of vitamin pellets with either you or any other feline.”

“That’s OK Tabby, do you have any tuna fish?”

“Tabby, they are such nice well behaved felines. Shall I open a tin of tuna fish for them.”

“Mrs. Human do you have a death wish. There will be no tins of tuna fish opened, except for me. Crumpet, Tiddles go - we will talk again via our pawpads.”

“But your blogging site said it would be OK to call in and have a meal and your Mrs. Human is a very nice human, so well trained. She even empties the recycling tray after we used it.”


“Go, the cat flap is next to my water bowl and make sure you shut it when you are gone. And you Mrs. Human: I think a lesson in how to guard Tabby’s home from intruding, unwanted felines would be a good idea. This is my home and Ii do not intend to share it with any other felines. The reason we have pawpads is to avoid such meetings.”

No comments:

Post a Comment