Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: This is your Feline Life

If you could read a book containing all that has happened and will ever happen in your life, would you? If you choose to read it, you must read it cover to cover. 

Tabby pawphone

“Mrs. Human, I borrowed your mobile phone to insert my details. I am expecting a call from Meow-Wing in Hong Kong so just give me the phone when he rings.”

“Err Tabby, what are you doing with my mobile phone?”

“I was just fixing my details, my future depends on it. I would otherwise be isolated from the feline world. As soon as the paw friendly mobile is released I will have my own meow phone. In the meanwhile I have to use yours.  It’s ringing Mr. Human, it might be for me.”

“Hello, yes, Mr. Meow-Wing. I will pass you onto Tabby Feline, just a moment please. Here it is Tabby, but I am not your secretary you know.”

“Stay cool Mr. Human, all felines with mobile phones have secretaries, you know opposable thumbs and all that.

“Meow, Meow-Wing. Meeeow hissy, meowwwwwww, meow, Hong Kong, Meow.”

Ok Mrs. Human, everything is ok the shipment is on its way and will arrive by Feline Ex this week.”

“What shipment?”

“The articles I ordered of course. Meow-Wing is very reliable, he has built up quite an emporium in his country. All the felines order from him.”

“Yes, but what does he sell?”

“He has been breeding them especially for shipment.”

“Breeding what?”

“Mini tuna fish of course, The original size have to be put in tins, but he can deliver miniature sizes straight from the ocean. Now stop shaking your head. It is all taken care of and all under the laws of protective fish transport. They arrive swimming in a large plastic tank and you only have to fish them out when necessary. You must admit fresh fish tastes much better.”

“and who is paying?”


“All settled by Meowpal Mrs. Human, just make sure you make space in the kitchen. You only have to renew the water after two days. Yes, the wonders of a mobile telephone, I am sure the quality of my life will now be improving.”

2 comments:

  1. I guess Tabby can now be considered to be a 'Fully Connected Cat' !!

    ReplyDelete