Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Windows 10

I was going to post this in Facebook, but decided no, I am not one of those facebookers that tell everyone what I am doing all day - although a crossposting will occur, so facebookers watch this spot.

They did not forget me after all. Today I got a message from Bill Gates (at least his followers). Your free Windows 10 upgrade is ready to go. In the meanwhile I am not ready to go. I will not do this to my windows 7 computer, because it is not broken and needs no repair work. I will be patient and wait. Am aiming for a new computer with Windows 10 already installed later this year (with SSD drive).

And now to finish my breakfast, tidy up the place and yes, clean the bathroom. No matter how good a new Windows system is, it does not clean my bathroom or hoover my home.

Have a nice day everyone wherever you are, and don't forget, your computers are waiting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, from what I have heard windows 10 is a big flop and very messy. I was going to get it with new machine too but like you have decided to wait a while. in the meantime hoping this one doesn't crash for good. If it does I will be off to see my personal banker quick smart. Am in the middle of making bread and waiting for it to rise a second time before shoving it in the oven.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard different things about Windows 10, but eventually we will all have to have it. My Windows computer is now a little old so I will wait until they are produced with Windows 10 already installed. I have my eye on one with SSD. Basically I have become an apple Mac user and prefer it to Windows. I just do not like the photo programme they have.

      Delete
  2. I decided when I got this new computer to hold off on trying the download of Windows 10 until a little later, maybe early in the New Year. By then most of the problems encountered by people so far will have been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Swiss got himself a new computer a couple of weeks ago as his main computer was in repair. As it was a new one he decided to download Windows 10 yesterday, so I could watch. He was completely finished in 90 minutes with everything and it went perfectly. I think if your computer is up to date, there is no problem. I have a Windows 7 Acer and I am not so certain it would work so well. I have my Apple which I find the best computer I have had up to now.

      Delete