Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Group Think

Write a post that includes dialogue between two felines — other than you. (For more of a challenge, try three or more felines.)

Tabby

“Tabby, where are you?”

“Fluffy, not so loud. I have found a quiet repose in the garden for some meditation.”

“What are you meditating Tabby?”

“It is far too complicated for you to fathom Fluffy. Just leave me to meditate.”

“But you are sitting in Mrs. Human’s herb garden and you know how fussy she is when a leaf gets broken.”

“As the Australian feline Poet Pamcat Brown said “cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience”.

“Of course Tabby, very wise. Can I join you?”

“No Fluffy, you will interrupt my paths of meditation.”

“But I can meditate with you.”

“About The Meaning of Life, I don’t think so Fluffy.”

“But the champion feline wrestler Arnold Katzenegger once said “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer and above all to keep an eye on the birds.”


“Fluffy you have convinced me, there is room just beneath the rosemary branches, but don’t sniff too much, it might go to the head and we don’t want your deadlocks to go straight do we?”

No comments:

Post a Comment