Followers

Monday 8 June 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Feline Blogger in a strange land

What’s the strangest place from which you’ve posted to your blog? When was the last time you were out and about, and suddenly thought, “I need to write about this!”


Tabby on the sunbed

“It can be an exhausting life sometimes Fluffy.”

“Definitely, the stress and the strain of our daily blogging. Do you remember the blog we wrote about tuna fish Tabby?”

“Which one do you mean. The tuna fish blog yesterday, or the one last week.”

“No, the tuna blog from the time when our territory was invaded by the ginger tom from next door.”

“Ah yes, I remember, when Roschti decided to help himself.”

“Yes, Tabby, that was a really a fascinating experience, shame you disappeared so quickly when he extended his claws and began to spit.”

“I remember, yes, if there is something I cannot stand it is show-off of cats. All that noise and scratching and paw swiping, just one big show. I prefer a smooth daily run of things.”

“But Tabby why didn’t you write about that part when he attacked. That would have been a Meow prize winner definitely.”

“Fluffy I do not write blogs to win prizes, I write blogs to exercise my philosophical sense of being. I write following the words of the Egyptian feline philosopher Plotinus meow “felines are poised midway between the Gods and the beasts, the ginger toms being those nearest to the beast.”

“Are you sure Tabby, I don’t remember the part about the ginger toms.”

“That was my addition. There were no ginger toms in Egypt, Just Tabby felines who were the original gods.”

“What about…..”

“Forget it Fluffy, take a sleep. Afterwards we will be refreshed and can continue our blogging philosophy.”

“What shall we write about.”


“The intricate paths of sleep of course, and the meaning of meeting a tuna fish in a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment