Followers

Thursday 25 June 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: The Daily Feline Hour

6:00AM: the best hour of the day, or too close to your 3:00AM bedtime?

Tabby - the life of a cat

“Tabby, are you sleeping?”

“Of course I am sleeping Fluffy, just don’t bother me.”

“But the daily prompt says that 6.00 a.m. is the best hour of the day.”

“Fluffy, we felines do not have hours, or days, we exist as the great feline philosopher Tennesse cat on the roof Williams said “Time is the longest distance between two meows” and he really knew what he was talking about, so enjoy your sleep while you can. 6.00 is the best hour of the day for me as it is then that I begin my sleep for a few hours.”

“But the day is beginning Tabby.”

“Exactly, and so is my sleep. Don’t forget I keep watch through the night in case anything might happen.”

“And did something happen.”

“I am not sure, I am still thinking about it. There was a feline meeting on the field and I joined in. We were discussing the night being actually a day without sunshine. I found that very sensible and now I am sleeping through a day with sunshine, it is all very logical.”

“I can’t quite follow Tabby, but when I think about it, I sleep 23 hours in any case and spend the 24th hour looking for a place to sleep.”


“Exactly Fluffy, that is the meaning of a feline life. Sleep when you can and enjoy it. You have to wake up to eat, so make the most of sleep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment