Followers

Friday 19 June 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: 15 Feline Credits and a sick feline

If you’re in school, are you enjoying your classes? If you’re out of school, what do you miss about it — or are you glad those days are over? We felines do not go to school, our mum teaches us everything we have to know.

At the vets

“Tabby where were you this morning. I saw you enter your feline recycling processing unit and suddenly you were put in a cage and gone.”

“Let’s not talk about it Fluffy, it was degrading, but I felt so miserable that I had to let them get on with it.”

“Did you go to the nice uncle doctor.”

“I went to the vet, but nothing about nice uncle doctor.”

“What happened.”

“I made a mistake in the recycling unit and Mrs. Human got all worried. She thought I was a goner, just because I was sitting around doing nothing afterwards and felling at death’s door.”

“Were you at death’s door Tabby.”

“The lady vet had a look at me, applying all sorts of degrading examinations inserting a thermometer into your most private part and even force feeding me on a tablet, but I showed them. When we arrived at the vets the car smelt very much of my recycled matter. Mr. Human was not happy driving. Eventually they let me go, so I decided to feel better.”

“Did you really feel better Tabby?”

“I suppose I did. I heard something about having powder sprinkled on our vitamin pellets tomorrow morning, it is supposed to be good for me.”

“Can I eat it too Tabby?”

“No problem Fluffy, I heard Mrs. Human ask the vet what would happen if you eat it as well, as it seems you eat everything that arrives in our bowls and the lady vet found it would do no damage.”

“Oh good, something new in our food bowl.”


“Yes Fluffy, you can eat my share as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment