Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

Daily Feline Prompt: Bookfeline

Write the blurb for the book jacket of the book you’d write, if only you had the time and inclination.



Tabby

“Write a book - forget it. I do not have the time or the inclination.”

“Same here Tabby. What shall we write about, perhaps our life story.”

“Fluffy I cannot remember what I did five minutes ago, so I really do not know how I would write the story of my life.”

“I am sure there must be some interesting details. The first bird you caught, the first mouse.”

“More the first tin of tuna fish Mrs. Human opened”

“That’s it Tabby, the title. “My life with a tin of Tuna fish”.”

“No Fluffy, more “How to open a tin with paws and claws”, now that would be a best seller.”

“Definitely Tabby, I am sure we could write that.”

“Ok Fluffy, you start.”

“Err, yes well where shall I start.”

“Tell everyone how you do it.”

“That’s the problem Tabby, I have not yet discovered how to do it, have you?”

“Of course not Fluffy. If I did I would be famous, my book would be a best seller. The blurb would read  “Tabby feline tells us all about opening tins with the paw friendly tin opener. You will be amazed, upload it onto your Pawpads, now available from Amazon Felines Incorporated. The sequel follows soon “How to repair broken claws”.

“Do you think it will be a best seller Tabby?”

“Definitely, it will be worthy of a Pulitzer Paw Prize.”

No comments:

Post a Comment