Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: The Feline Circle of Five

A feline writer once said, “You are the average of the five felines you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five felines would you like to spend your time with?



The Crow

“What’s that crow doing on that photo Tabby. It is all about the five people you would want to spend the most time with.”

“We don’t do people, Mrs. Human, so a crow is just as good. Be honest, you were dying to show everyone the photo you took of that juicy visitor to the garden. Do you have a gun Mrs. Human. He is too big for me and Fluffy to take on, he might fly away with us.”

“Tabby, I do not have a gun and the crow paid us a polite visit and did not drop his calling card as an invite to a feline lunch session. So what about your five persons.”

“I don’t think so, Fluffy have you any ideas?”

“Five in a circle? The only circle I know is the one I make with my four paws before I sink into a sleep. Why do I have to have 5 people to spend time with. Felines don't do spending time, we either sleep or eat.”

“That’s it Fluffy, you have hit the sparrow with the paw, figuratively speaking.”

“I hope so felines.”

“Stay cool Mrs. Human, it is just a phrase in our meow dictionary. No I have it, the five things in the circle: tuna fish, fresh bird, mouse chews, salmon bites not to forget a portion of catnip. Yes, that will do.”

“How brilliant Tabby.”

“Fluffy stop clapping your paws, I do not find it brilliant. Tabby just recited the perfect menu for felines. She omitted the vitamin enriched pellets, which would have at least been a good idea. Tabby do you have no other bright ideas, Perhaps Me, or Roschti the lovely little feline that lives next door. You know how you like to play with him.”

“Mrs.Human, do you need new glasses? I do not play with Roschti, we are serious in our paw actions and I definitely do not want him in my inner circle, unless he brings a tin of tuna or a twig of cat nip.”

“You forgot something important Tabby.”

“I did Fluffy.”

“Yes the book of Bastet, where it all stands written about not building circles of five. Do not include the wrong feline, chapter 51, verse 14.”

“Thankyou for that reminder Fluffy, yes definitely not Roschti, he would destroy the magical formular.”


“You have a magical formula felines? No don’t answer that question, just a stupid human idea.”


Click here for more

1 comment:

  1. The felines have the right idea, staying away from Mr Crow. He certainly looks a mean one!!

    ReplyDelete