Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tagline - just tagging along for the ride

Often, our blogs have taglines. But what if humans did, too? What would your tagline be?



Hyacinths 2015

“Spring is in the air”

“Then help me up, I don’t feel like I am in the air, someone pushed me.”

“Who said that?”

The blue hyacinth on the right, I was blown over by the storm.”

“Oh, I didn't see that, but I am sure you will survive.”

“The way that wind is blowing and the rain is falling down, I do not think many of us will survive.”

“But you will return next year.”

“Forget it Human, you just do not want to get your feet wet.”

So what could I do? I waded into the dirt and strung it up to the nearest hibiscus twig I found and now my hyacinth is happy again.

Yes, the week before Easter and it looks like that Armageddon is making its way over Switzerland. Only last week I was marching on fresh paths between gravestones (at the local cemetery) and on river banks (taking photos of ducks and swans) and now this: dark skies and high winds. One advantage is that I do not have to give the garden its daily supply of water, nature is doing it for me in abundance.

It is the week before Easter and a certain amount of planning must be done. We do not want to starve but there will be a Friday and a Monday that supermarkets and other public rescue stations will be closed. Now that we are golden oldies, we would now be the ones that are invited I suppose. I remember the days of four children and golden oldie relatives that were all sitting around my Easter table being served. I am not unhappy. It is now just me, Mr. Swiss, a son and two felines, but it all has to be planned.

Today is Tuesday and I only have Wednesday to go hunting, no problem. I made a decision today and it was decided that I would not go hunting on Thursday to complete my Easter hunt. I can buy everything vegetable I need tomorrow. Vegetables remain fresh in the fridge or in the kitchen storing places. What about the meat? I have Mr. Swiss who loves being let out on his own as he can combine his excursion with a drum practice at his rehearsal room and he enjoys driving the car. 

This evening I will created a list containing meat items that he will organise on Thursday, whilst I am doing my usual thing of cleaning the kitchen and cooking. Tomorrow on my Wednesday shopping expedition I will show him the meat I will need. I might even take a few photos to ensure that he will not be confused by descriptions of food that he does not know. I now only need four stamps for my third Easter Bunny which I hope to have tomorrow.


Easter Bunny: yes the national chain of Migros supermarkets in Switzerland are celebrating Easter with a free Easter Bunny give away. According to how much you spend, you receive a nice colourful round sticky thing that you attach to a card. When the card is full you can choose which bunny you need. Of course, Mrs Angloswiss is collecting like all other victims and I now have two free furry Easterbunnies - see picture.



Easter bunny

These two I assume are mummy and daddy. I am now collecting for No. 3, a green bunny, to complete my family. At the moment these two are sitting and waiting on my cupboard in the living room and ask me daily when there little green bunny is arriving. I have consoled them that I now only need three stickies and my card will be complete. Yes, there is excitement in the Angloswiss household. 

As you can see I have no exact taglines. My taglines change daily. Today it is easter bunny, tomorrow is shopping and  now and the again the tagline “cleaning” and “golden oldie sleep” appears on the list. My life is not a tagline, it is reality. At the moment it is “daily repeat prompt”.


2 comments: