Followers

Thursday 5 February 2015

WordPress Daily Feline Prompt: Breaking the Feline Law

Think about the last time you broke a rule (a big one, not just ripping the tags off your pillows). Were you burned, or did things turn out for the best?



Nera having a sun bathe

“Hi felines, how’s life?”

“Nera, on a visit from the Eternal Corn Chambers?”

“I saw the daily feline prompt, so thought I would look in to see how you are behaving.”

“We always behave Nera, you were a good example.”

“How’s the catnip dealing going? Any samples I can take back with me? Bastet was asking. She likes a joint after a mouse feast.”

“Fluffy, any catnip left from the last cultivation?”

“Will have a look Tabby. Yes, it was quite good quality, so we kept some in case Nera paid us a visit from that place where she now is.”

“Oh great felines, ummm that smells wonderful. Oh, yes, I can feel the quality as I rub it through my paws, Bastet will be pleased. What’s the market value?”

“We usually charge one mouse, but this is special stuff. Fluffy marked it with his scent, so it is going for three mice and a bird thrown in. For you Nera it’s free.”

“Fine, I will take two paw fulls, one for me and one for Bastet.”

“Feilnes what are you doing with that pile of catnip? Are you dealing again?”

“Nera you better go. You know how Mrs. Human gets all funny when she sees a supernatural feline walking in the garden.”

“Ok, felines and thanks for the catnip. Will call again sometime. Meow” and she was gone.

“Tabby, Fluffy, did I sort of see Nera. No it can’t be, she has passed on.”

“No, no, Mrs. Human, you must have imagined it.”

“I am not very happy with you two. I had a complaint from the human that is owned by that Sphinx feline. She said that the sphinx feline came home yesterday and was high: rolling on the floor and meowing all night. She said that it was from the catnip that you are selling in the area. It is real strong stuff this time. Now the sphinx cat has withdrawal symptoms and sleeps in the cat tray instead of on its fur bed.”

“Oh, no fuss Mrs. Human. She will soon get over it. Tell the human owned by the sphinx cat that she should give the feline cat grass. That is the best remedy and a good antidote. I think we have some on our plantations. Fluffy have a look, we planted it next to the catnip for emergency cases. And Mrs. Human tell her she should withdraw the catnip slowly. Cold tuna is not a good solution, it makes the felines nervous.”


It seems that my felines have a sideline in catnip trafficking. I will have to keep an eye on them. And I am sure I heard a Nera meow somewhere. No it can’t be, or……


Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment