Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

WordPress Daily prompt: That's Amore

Think of your longest relationship: describe how your love has changed over time, did you go from the giddiness of infatuation, to mad passion, to deep respect, esteem, and friendship? Tell us about your love story.



Spaghetti with chorizo and tomato 20


Now that looks sexy doesn’t it. It can really be the cause of the development of a mad passion, leading to deep respect. Even the cause of esteem and to a connective friendship which would lead to a long love and adoration of the spaghetti family. So here is the love story. Stay cool and calm and do not get excited too much. I do not want this blog to be the cause of a heart attack or shock situation.

My own idea – spaghetti with chorizo in a tomato sauce, now that’s amore. Otherwise I have never seen such a stupid prompt, wanting me to tell everyone stuff that it is so personal, so private, and involving other people who may not and do not want to be mentioned. At least you get a photo of one of my edible amori.

Today was a busy day for me. Cleaned the bathroom this morning, cooked lunch and after my golden oldie sleep was off for an hour Tai Chi in town. I am now at home and actually did not want to write a daily prompt, but I have something to tell my fans and followers.

Do not be disappointed, you do not have to pull your hair out, throw a tantrum or shed clouds of tears. I am leaving you probably next week, but here is the good news, I will return. My presence will be required in England for about a week. It is a bit short notice and this week I have to organise English money, go to the hairdressers, get myself fitted out with a suitable wardrobe and organise my medicine. I will be leaving Mr. Swiss for a week on his own, but he too will survive. He has the responsibility of looking after three felines.

OK, it is a short daily prompt today, and if I did not have to tell you the sad news of my absence, I would not have bothered. I might be around for the remainder of this week, according to how I bear up under the pressure of life.

Keep well, write well and not wanting to be impolite or ignorant, but your love stories are just too private to arise any interest on my side.


Click here for more

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this not being a suitable topic to discuss with the wider world. That said, I have to say that I also have had a lifelong affair with food!! LOL. Your Chorizo Spaghetti looks delicious!!

    I assume you're going to England to see your dad. I do hope he is still in relatively good health.

    ReplyDelete