Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

WordPress Daily Prompt: Style Icon

Describe your personal style, however you’d like to interpret that — your clothing style, your communication style, your hair style, your eating style, anything. 

Photographers, artists, poets: show us STYLE.


No, this is not going to work. I went through a few photos but everyone knows how I look, see my picture on the side bar.

I was going to tell you all that on full moon nights I usually wear my black cape, with my pointed hat and mount my broom to visit the local cemetery, but that is something between me, my black cat, and a few friendly ghouls I have met. Otherwise during a normal day, when I am not sleeping in my coffin, I wear my day dress. My hair stays as it is, although according to nature’s ways its colour may drift into 51 shades of grey, grey, grey.

My communication style? I have a communication style? I use my voice, generally in a strange foreign language known as Swiss German laced with a small English accent.

My eating style is usually that I apply a knife and fork and open my mouth to receive food which I munch with my teeth – still my own teeth. I am quite partial to hot spicy food and have been known to go up in flames after eating an Indian curry.

So what’s the big deal. Am I auditioning for the leading role in the newest film “WordPress and the demon blogger”? My personality is unique, my own, and this is not the place or time to divulge all my personal secrets or styles. It might be that my style will become so popular that it would be copied by others wanting to be like me. You never know.

I like to dress for the job I am doing. If I am in the garden I have my bright pink special garden clogs on my feet and if I am cooking I might wear an apron to protect my clothes from being splashed .

So here it is, an action photo of me cutting the pampas grass a few years ago, in my garden style.


Cutting the pampas

It is an original photo and copyrighted so I really do not want to see about 50 lookalikes all copying my shoes or clothing.

If there are any vampires amongst us bloggers, I would love to see your style.


Click here for more

1 comment: