Followers

Friday 27 December 2013

WordPress Daily Prompt: Moment of Clarity

Tell us about a time you’d been trying to solve a knotty problem — maybe it was an interpersonal problem, a life problem, a big ol’ problem — and you had a moment of clarity when the solution appeared to you, as though you were struck by lightening. 

Photographers, artists, poets: show us AWESTRUCK.





The positive side of a knotty problem is that you can sometimes transfer it to someone/something else.

“Mrs. Human, are you referring to me and my fellow felines as something. We are not objects, we are moving attributes to nature.”

“Sorry Tabby, did not want to insult you, but there was a knotty problem when Mr. Swiss and I decided to solve the problem for you and your sister to be able to climb to the higher sleeping places. We altered the your room and removed the collection of cardboard boxes which you used to arrive at the top of the cupboard to make it more pleasing to the eye. We substituted the boxes with a safe wooden stairway.”

“Mrs. Human you did not ask what we thought about it. We were perfectly happy with the various cardboard boxes, feline friendly and no problem. I had to take it upon me to climb this risky construction to reach where I wanted to go. My sister Nera has not yet used it and will not. She says it is not a paw friendly construction and does not suit her feline physique.”

There you have it. What Mr. Swiss and I considered the perfect solution, did not meet with the approval of the feline mafia. They were not pleased and all the coaxing with plates of tuna fish has not moved Nera to use the specially constructed feline stairway to heaven. It might be because she has weight problems?

“I heard that Mrs. Human. I have a perfectly proportioned body. It is the fluff effect, not weight is that clear?”

Actually Nera was sleeping but like all felines her ears never sleep.

Do I have knotty problems? I have one every day when the daily prompt arrives, knowing what to write to ensure that my prize suspected blogs attract the recognition they deserve. I do not do personal in a blog or big ol’ problems (whatever they are). I have repeated moments of clarity, being struck by lightening, but they do not always meet agreement with others.  To be honest, it was my idea for the feline Stairway to Heaven, which is now only used perhaps once a day by Tabby; Nera not looking at it with her bushy feline tail and Fluffy being blind he has not yet found it.

I have a motto in life, “you have nothing to lose” when a knotty problem arrives. Just climb the stairway one step at a time, you can either fail and land on you’re a**e or you arrive at the top and look down on the others. I am still climbing the stairway to blog of the year and will let you know when I get there.

I do not usually plaster my blogs with videos, it is too easy a solution, but in this case I think it fulfils the purpose. Here are Led Zeppelin with Stairway to Heaven. 




Click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment