Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

WordPress Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor's Studio

On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? (The questions are listed after the jump) 

Photographers, artists, poets: show us FAVORITE.




Nera with the laptop


“No, Nera, this is my chance to tell everyone the truth, my answers.”

Who is this James Lipton and what is this programme all about? I should have a surfing session in Internet. Ok, been there and done that. Another television personality that interviews prominent people and even has the quality of once being a pimp in Paris. I see, now we why he is well known and a television host.

“What’s a pimp Mrs. Human?”

“Nera nothing to worry about. You don’t have pimps in the feline world, you do not need them. You mother did quite well on her own.”

“Ah, something to do with meeting strange felines on dark nights and having kittens all looking different?”

“Yes Nera, something like that, now go back to sleep.”

“But the computer?”

“Go play with your pawpad.”

“I do not play, I research.”

And she walked off on all four paws to do some research (probably about feline pimps). She always has to know everything.

So here we go with the ten questions.

1 What is your favourite word?
“Huh?” – ok I know it has just won the prize for the most irritating word in many languages.. Who cares, it is a useful word, especially when I am concentrating on writing a prize winning blog and am interrupted by my audience. Huh?

2. What is your least favourite word?
“Listen” – especially if used when I am talking and have not finished saying what I want to say. It just breaks my train of thought when I am ready with the solution to a world problem containing some unforgettable logic.

3.
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
That depends on the mood I am in and what I am doing. A walk across the local graveyard is always a good chance of becoming creative especially if it is a well-designed grave stone. I suppose there are a few spirits around and if a grave crosses my path where I knew the new owner, it might get emotional.

4. What turns you off?
A disturbance in my routine. I organise and suddenly I have to change my plan for a stupid unimportant reason.

5. What is your favourite curse word?
Now that is a difficult question. I do not have a favourite. It depends on the annoyance that occurs. Shit is a handy word, can cover many annoyances and let’s face it, it just happens.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Hearing the steam iron when I am still sleeping in the morning, knowing that I will not have to do the ironing, as a kind person has done it for me

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Metallic grinding making suggestions that the dentist might have a job to do.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Is being retired now a profession? I am quite happy with my current job. Of course I would love to be a successful author, but up to now no-one has recognised my talent. A professional photographer would be good. I love taking photos of strange things. I am sure there is a hidden talent somewhere. I just do not have the talent of standing up again after taking a photo in a complicated place.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Undertaker – must be a boring job.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates.
“I bet that was a surprise. Your computer is in the corner, or would you prefer an iPad?”


Click here for more

1 comment:

  1. I think my answer to No.8 would also be professional photographer. A better answer to No.9 would have been 'Undertaker - it's dead boring' LOL.

    ReplyDelete