Followers

Monday 22 June 2009

MULTIPLY Mono Monday Plus #50(MM #64)

Landhaus, SolothurnHere I am again in our local town of Solothurn. This picture shows the Landhaus situated on the banks of our River Aare. I decided to play around with this one. The sky did not suit me, seemed a bit drab and lifeless, so I changed it for another sky in my collection. I then converted it all into monochrome and painted the shutters back in. I did the mono in Piknik, but the sky layering in CS3. The frame is also a Piknik mirror frame. Here is the result.


Landhaus


Larger Size

I was wondering what to do with the picture and then I borrowed Gator's idea. I used the following photos

Sculpture, Museum, SolothurnSculpture, Museum, Solothurn


and cut out the figures with the magic wand in CS3. I then put the ladies on the river of my landhaus photo and did yet another different sky in layering as a background. Afterwards I put it all in piknik for a frame. So here is perhaps the feminine version of Gator's photo.


statues and landhaus

Larger Size

For more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment